WoeshieScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Something To place Offtopic stuff? [LOCKED]

Poll

Should we get a Off topic section?

[ 5 ]
    Something To place Offtopic stuff? [LOCKED] I_vote_lcap83%Something To place Offtopic stuff? [LOCKED] I_vote_rcap [83%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Something To place Offtopic stuff? [LOCKED] I_vote_lcap17%Something To place Offtopic stuff? [LOCKED] I_vote_rcap [17%] 

Total Votes: 6
    Poll closed
    Mod_Aaron
    Mod_Aaron

Something To place Offtopic stuff? [LOCKED] Empty Something To place Offtopic stuff? [LOCKED]

Post  Mod_Aaron Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:33 pm

I was wondering, ehhh, I like posting off topic stuff such as music or, new bands. Like, I wanna show so many cool things, but, I don't wanna get another blackmark ehhh Menno Razz Very Happy All I want is like a place where we can post Music Videos, Xbox gaming, or stuff like that. That is all. Should we enable this? Yes, or no?

~Aaron~
    Do Work Son
    Do Work Son

Something To place Offtopic stuff? [LOCKED] Empty Re: Something To place Offtopic stuff? [LOCKED]

Post  Do Work Son Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:44 am

Voted yes. That's a very good idea, Aaron. I love chatting about Xbox and some of my favorite music and bands. I would like to see a new section for these types of posts and threads. Razz

Do Work Son
    Alex
    Alex

Something To place Offtopic stuff? [LOCKED] Empty Re: Something To place Offtopic stuff? [LOCKED]

Post  Alex Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:48 am

Yeh, this is great idea =], tbh, really cool one.

~.Alex.~

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:11 pm