WoeshieScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Server changes... [LOCKED]

Br0z B4 H03z
    Br0z B4 H03z

Server changes... [LOCKED] Empty Server changes... [LOCKED]

Post  Br0z B4 H03z Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:32 am

Hello, i'd just like to make some ideas on server changes... pig

EDIT:maybe take the server off for a couple hours, to make this changes.. if you like them

1: It's really hard to find the shops you're looking for.. maybe put more shops in home, maybe take away the people from the man house.. and put shops in there?

2: Training, it's really a pain to tele to camelot, and walk all the way to the crabs(not really though lol) maybe make one of the teleports.. a training area..which I know takes alot of work to make a training area, and a pain to find where to put it..

3: Make it unlimited run, please.. lol. I don't like walking, and so do others.. lol..

Uhm, yeah that's all I can think of right now.. anyways the server is great! Good Job! Very Happy
    woeshie
    woeshie
    Admin

Server changes... [LOCKED] Empty Re: Server changes... [LOCKED]

Post  woeshie Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:40 am

Br0z B4 H03z wrote:Hello, i'd just like to make some ideas on server changes... pig

EDIT: Maybe take the server off for a couple hours, to make this changes.. If you like them.

1: It's really hard to find the shops you're looking for.. maybe put more shops in home, maybe take away the people from the man house.. and put shops in there?

2: Training, it's really a pain to tele to camelot, and walk all the way to the crabs(not really though lol) maybe make one of the teleports.. a training area..which I know takes alot of work to make a training area, and a pain to find where to put it..

3: Make it unlimited run, please.. lol. I don't like walking, and so do others.. lol..

Uhm, yeah that's all I can think of right now.. anyways the server is great! Good Job! Very Happy

1. The most important shops are at home.

2. Yes, but all the npc's (almost) are on the places
    like RS, so I think I keep this, als you have the ::pure
    command, and barrows is very close, also pest control,
    hill and moss giants, and more monsters.

3. No, that wouldn't be fun, also if you want to run from
    a fight (PK'ing).
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:25 am

Hmm, how come you are saying most important shops are at home? I see no shops at home x), but i really agree to the topic starter... Simplier shop and better training. People get confused.

~.Alex.~
    I Str I
    I Str I

Post  I Str I Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:21 am

Alex this is suggestion for the old server which had shops at home! :) (in edgeville)
    Alex
    Alex

Post  Alex Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:28 am

Oh yeh lol, didn't figure out they were talking of old server =] I enjoyed the first home in lumby, just the starter kit was not good =]

~.Alex.~

Server changes... [LOCKED] K19c9l

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:28 pm