WoeshieScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
I Str I
Do Work Son
woeshie
Tank You
Mod_Aaron
hellz bellz
10 posters

Player Made Guide: How to make money on Woeshiescape.

hellz bellz

Player Made Guide: How to make money on Woeshiescape. Empty Player Made Guide: How to make money on Woeshiescape.

Post  hellz bellz Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:41 am

WOESHIE EDIT: ::Pure doesnt work.

Well, i'm online most days and I find people who ask; how do you make money? So I thought
    I would post a quick guide on here of skills you can train that will help you become richer.

Thieving

Start place: Outside Edgeville Bank

Now there are three stalls you can start by theiving from the silk stall which successfully gives you 7,500gp per theive.

Once you are Level 50 theiving you can move onto the Silver stall, this stall will successfully give you 15,000gp per theive.

And last but not least when you are level 80 theiving you can move onto the Gem stall, this stall been the best of the bunch gives you a tasty 50,000gp per theive. Also 80 - 99 theiving is fast i think it takes around 20 minutes depending how fast you do it.

You can make theiving fun if you have friends to speak to i currently have over 110 million theiving exp and its flown when i have had people to talk to. **Update** I have maxed my theiving exp now 200 million exp!

Player Killing

Now if you are level 3 you can type ::pure and this will give you a combat level of 90 and the following 99 skills;
    - 99 Attack
    - 99 Strength
    - 99 Range
    - 99 Magic
    - 99 Hitpoints

Now after successfully doing this i would train your defence to around 70 and prayer to 70 and then after you have theive (see first section of guide) buy some kit, I would advise; fighter torso,bandos tassets, warrior helm, berserker ring,Abyssal Whip, Rune Defender,Fury. Also completing Lost city would be a destinct advantage as you would have the power to use the Dragon Dagger! And for food takes sharks and take a defence potion, Prayer Potion , Strength and Attack potion.

Well i hope these two sections of the guide have been useful to you, i will post more as i explore the skills of Woeshiescape.

- Hellz Bellz -

Last edited by hellz bellz on Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Mod_Aaron
    Mod_Aaron

Player Made Guide: How to make money on Woeshiescape. Empty Re: Player Made Guide: How to make money on Woeshiescape.

Post  Mod_Aaron Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:54 am

Pretty good guide dude, I'd like to see you make more Very Happy Cool
    Tank You
    Tank You

Player Made Guide: How to make money on Woeshiescape. Empty Re: Player Made Guide: How to make money on Woeshiescape.

Post  Tank You Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:59 am

You could always link my guide to Lost City when you mention it :)
    woeshie
    woeshie
    Admin

Post  woeshie Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:43 am

Nice, I will make a crafting guide
    soon, only a few people know about it.
    Do Work Son
    Do Work Son

Post  Do Work Son Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:05 am

Nicely done, Hellz! This is a pretty good guide, you could also add that you can make money killing monsters for rares (such as the battle mages, located inside the Mage Arena, deep wild) but for the two money-making topics you included, well done! Very descriptive information.

Do Work Son
    santa
    I Str I
    I Str I

Post  I Str I Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:58 pm

This is amazing guide and i know that many people will have much more fun when they know how to make the money! Smile
    zadak

Post  zadak Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:27 pm

woeshie wrote:Nice, I will make a crafting guide
    soon, only a few people know about it.
    i know how hihi Very Happy
    Lucien
    Lucien

Post  Lucien Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:15 pm

Yes. Nice Guide Indeed .. But isnt ::pure working anymore?
    I Str I
    I Str I

Post  I Str I Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:02 pm

No ::pure isnt working anymore :(
    Tears

Post  Tears Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:54 am

aww no more ::pure =[
    But nice guide.
    Ill try thieving later =].
    Hope its good money.

Tears.
    ToMBa
    ToMBa

Post  ToMBa Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:18 am

Nice guide m8.

But.. Now 1st Thieving stall gives 15k each. (Thiev. lvl 1-50)
    2nd stall gives 25k each. (Thiev. lvl 50-80)
    And third stall gives 45k each. (Thiev. lvl 80-99)

Thx :)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:00 am