Mining Places [LOCKED]

    Lucien
    Lucien

    Posts : 26
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-03-13

    Mining Places [LOCKED] Empty Mining Places [LOCKED]

    Post  Lucien on Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:02 pm

    I Would like to know where to mine and smith ..

    Thx for ur posts if ur posting ..
    Alex
    Alex

    Posts : 115
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-03-13

    Mining Places [LOCKED] Empty Re: Mining Places [LOCKED]

    Post  Alex on Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:03 pm

    Okey, i will put it after few seconds =]

    --- Will be edited, i posted this so he could know this post will be added soon

    ~.Alex.~
    woeshie
    woeshie
    Admin

    Posts : 114
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2009-02-14

    Mining Places [LOCKED] Empty Re: Mining Places [LOCKED]

    Post  woeshie on Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:04 pm

    Lucien wrote:I Would like to know where to mine and smith ..

    Thx for ur posts if ur posting ..

    Teleport Lumbridge, and walk to the al-kharid
    mining place (at the scorpions). Smithing you can
    do at Entrana (home) or Varrock, just the places
    like RS.


    _________________
    Mining Places [LOCKED] Orly
    Alex
    Alex

    Posts : 115
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-03-13

    Mining Places [LOCKED] Empty Re: Mining Places [LOCKED]

    Post  Alex on Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:12 pm

    woeshie wrote:
    Lucien wrote:I Would like to know where to mine and smith ..

    Thx for ur posts if ur posting ..

    Teleport Lumbridge, and walk to the al-kharid
    mining place (at the scorpions). Smithing you can
    do at Entrana (home) or Varrock, just the places
    like RS.

    Exactly, i used glory ammy tho, i'm making vid

    ~.Alex.~
    Lucien
    Lucien

    Posts : 26
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-03-13

    Mining Places [LOCKED] Empty Re: Mining Places [LOCKED]

    Post  Lucien on Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:20 pm

    This is nice !! Nice Idea to put a bank to Mining place Woeshie !
    woeshie
    woeshie
    Admin

    Posts : 114
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2009-02-14

    Mining Places [LOCKED] Empty Re: Mining Places [LOCKED]

    Post  woeshie on Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:21 pm

    Lucien wrote:This is nice !! Nice Idea to put a bank to Mining place Woeshie !

    I didn't said anything about a bank at a
    mining place?

    - Locked, fixed -


    _________________
    Mining Places [LOCKED] Orly

    Sponsored content

    Mining Places [LOCKED] Empty Re: Mining Places [LOCKED]

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:49 pm