WoeshieScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Maybe.....

Do Work Son
    Do Work Son

Maybe..... Empty Maybe.....

Post  Do Work Son Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:55 am

I was thinking that maybe some of the barbarian assault items could come out of the shops and a new barbarian assault mini-game could be in the making.

Also, I was thinking that you could make a God Wars Dungeon so that players could get Saradomin Godswords and Zamorak Godswords, too. And maybe a Saradomin Sword! :)

Lastly, I believe that a runes shop should be placed somewhere so that players could easily access them and make pking more intense with the additions of vengeance, Ancients, and even some of the godspells.

Let me know your thoughts and ideas on the subjects, Woeshie!

Thanks,
    Do Work Son
    Do Work Son
    Do Work Son

Maybe..... Empty Re: Maybe.....

Post  Do Work Son Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:58 am

also, I would like to see farcasting be illegalized. Too many players (such as Godoffire) are farcasting with ancient spells, and using long-range weapons like dark bows in order to pk. It would be a good thing to get rid of. Let me know what you think of this, as well.

Thanks,
    Do Work Son
    Mod_Aaron
    Mod_Aaron

Post  Mod_Aaron Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:05 am

Do Work Son wrote:also, I would like to see farcasting be illegalized. Too many players (such as Godoffire) are farcasting with ancient spells, and using long-range weapons like dark bows in order to pk. It would be a good thing to get rid of. Let me know what you think of this, as well.

Thanks,
    Do Work Son
    #1) Edit your post before posting new post for post count.

#2) There is no such rules in the Wilderness. So in my intentions, all is allowed in the wilderness, Woeshie said so. Sorry.
    Tank You
    Tank You

Post  Tank You Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:50 pm

I would say that the in place Rune system is better than just buying runes. It should be harder to be allowed to mage than to spam ancients etc. You can get saradomin swords from other players in the server atm. Farcasting is fine, just annoying.
    Do Work Son
    Do Work Son

Post  Do Work Son Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:59 am

Tank, I see what your saying. But i believe that if someone wanted to be a mager, and not a warrior, it would be much more difficult to level up and get armor and get all needed supplies. I believe if there is no rune shop, then there should not be a shop full of melee rares. It is unfair to those who would like to be pure mages.
    I Str I
    I Str I

Post  I Str I Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:36 am

Yea i agree.. Wink If players want to get runes easy why shouldnt they get those for easy? Neutral Im not a great friend of runecrafting tongue so i like to buy my runes, but you rarely see admins in server so it would be easier if there would be a shop for runes cyclops

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:19 am