WoeshieScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

AUTO RESTART please to:woeshie [LOCKED]

Poll

auto restart ever 2 hrs or no autoresart?

[ 2 ]
    AUTO RESTART please to:woeshie [LOCKED] I_vote_lcap50%AUTO RESTART please to:woeshie [LOCKED] I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    AUTO RESTART please to:woeshie [LOCKED] I_vote_lcap0%AUTO RESTART please to:woeshie [LOCKED] I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    AUTO RESTART please to:woeshie [LOCKED] I_vote_lcap25%AUTO RESTART please to:woeshie [LOCKED] I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 1 ]
    AUTO RESTART please to:woeshie [LOCKED] I_vote_lcap25%AUTO RESTART please to:woeshie [LOCKED] I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    AUTO RESTART please to:woeshie [LOCKED] I_vote_lcap0%AUTO RESTART please to:woeshie [LOCKED] I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 4
    Poll closed
    xof99skillx
    xof99skillx

AUTO RESTART please to:woeshie [LOCKED] Empty AUTO RESTART please to:woeshie [LOCKED]

Post  xof99skillx Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:13 pm

in my opoinon i think auto restart would help. number 1:owner is not from america and other people need other stuff just in case. number 2:people really want it.
    neo_pk_d_u
    neo_pk_d_u

AUTO RESTART please to:woeshie [LOCKED] Empty restart

Post  neo_pk_d_u Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:30 pm

it should be restarted every hour becoz of frequent lags every soo often
    woeshie
    woeshie
    Admin

AUTO RESTART please to:woeshie [LOCKED] Empty Re: AUTO RESTART please to:woeshie [LOCKED]

Post  woeshie Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:11 pm

I already have a autorestarter, I'll use it soon,
    we have dedicated/vps/24/7 soon anyways, and I'll
    try to get Anti Null.

Sponsored content

AUTO RESTART please to:woeshie [LOCKED] Empty Re: AUTO RESTART please to:woeshie [LOCKED]

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:22 pm