WoeshieScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

should we add wings to barker or no???

Poll

wings are added to server:but add to shops?!?

[ 1 ]
    should we add wings to barker or no??? I_vote_lcap6%should we add wings to barker or no??? I_vote_rcap [6%] 
    [ 1 ]
    should we add wings to barker or no??? I_vote_lcap6%should we add wings to barker or no??? I_vote_rcap [6%] 
    [ 4 ]
    should we add wings to barker or no??? I_vote_lcap24%should we add wings to barker or no??? I_vote_rcap [24%] 
    [ 0 ]
    should we add wings to barker or no??? I_vote_lcap0%should we add wings to barker or no??? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 4 ]
    should we add wings to barker or no??? I_vote_lcap24%should we add wings to barker or no??? I_vote_rcap [24%] 
    [ 7 ]
    should we add wings to barker or no??? I_vote_lcap40%should we add wings to barker or no??? I_vote_rcap [40%] 

Total Votes: 17
    Poll closed
    xof99skillx
    xof99skillx

should we add wings to barker or no??? Empty should we add wings to barker or no???

Post  xof99skillx Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:19 am

should we??? pick out of these peeps.

vote: oh yea yes or no if im a good help to server. post that 2 :)
    Tank You
    Tank You

should we add wings to barker or no??? Empty Re: should we add wings to barker or no???

Post  Tank You Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:03 am

i'd rather not.
    Mod_Aaron
    Mod_Aaron

should we add wings to barker or no??? Empty Re: should we add wings to barker or no???

Post  Mod_Aaron Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:14 am

Well Menno gets extremly busy, he just added customs, just let him be, he does enough

work on the server, give him a rest please!
    Very Happy
    ToMBa
    ToMBa

Post  ToMBa Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:22 pm

"its up to woeshie he owner 100% his choice" :)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:54 pm