WoeshieScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Hey i'm alex

Alex
    Alex

Hey i'm alex Empty Hey i'm alex

Post  Alex Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:05 am

Well Hello guys, i'm alex, i could probably help you with anything on server, and buying stuff and that crap.. Anyway, most of the peoples doesn't think im cool, they usually call me **** =( even woeshie does it :'( *boohoo* That's because they are jealous of my hotness.... For example. go on moparscape serverstatus search for woeshiescape and look picture when they call me a **** :(.... Well, maybe u think i take this to serious? I'm just joking now and they were joking right there [ some of them were serious ]... Well I'm alex, i think i already told u, i started when server just came out, 3rd player, that's why i have more stuff than else, [ not from drop party ], I'm still exploring server to know more of it. I'm also applying for Skiller clan made by loveandpeace, if you have skiller, i recommend you to join it . =].... Well I'm out, add me on server if you like to be my friend =] and if u need help, duh. [ PLease don't ask for stuff ], unless u pay huge mango price for it, more like whip for 2147m, !!!""#$% WHY SO EXPENSIVE WHIP !""$"# ? that's what ur thinking, NOT ME,,, Ok i tell u why, it's because I [me alex ] TRAINED WITH IT!!!.. void is 2147m + phat set, all rares, and owner.. WHY SO EXPENSIVE??? because i used it and i shitted my self on that void, so there is some **** on the void skirt, that's why!! **** yeh, i'm to cool to be sold. ok enough jokes of my self....

~.Alex.~

WOULD BE COOL STICKING ME FOR COOLNESS [ It's a joke, don't take it serious ] nothign wrong with sticky tho lol
    loveandpeace
    loveandpeace

Hey i'm alex Empty heyy

Post  loveandpeace Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:12 am

heyy alex Wink
    nice introduction Razz

i'd say welcome to woeshiescape, but u've been a member longer than me :) thanks for advertising my skiller clan, would be nice to have a few more members Very Happy

ooo just to let you know, so you dont get forum blackmarks, swearings not allowed, buttt if its not there later on (edit it outttt Razz) then i won't tell :)

see you on the serverrr
    jess :)
    x
    Alex
    Alex

Hey i'm alex Empty Re: Hey i'm alex

Post  Alex Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:50 am

loveandpeace wrote:heyy alex Wink
    nice introduction Razz

i'd say welcome to woeshiescape, but u've been a member longer than me :) thanks for advertising my skiller clan, would be nice to have a few more members Very Happy

ooo just to let you know, so you dont get forum blackmarks, swearings not allowed, buttt if its not there later on (edit it outttt Razz) then i won't tell :)

see you on the serverrr
    jess :)
    x

Why should i worry of my language, the forums blocks it.. :) if you call "crap" a flame, you must be angel kid... :O, If this bother you. i can change it. And welcome to you to

~.Alex.~
    Lucien
    Lucien

Post  Lucien Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:34 am

Hi And Welcome .. Or.. U've been here longer than me so..

~.N00B Alex.~

Sorry i had to say that =) No offense xD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:37 am